HEPGen++ is an event generator for high energy exclusive meson / photon production.
It is based on the original HEPGen by A.Sandacz and was started as a pure "port to C++" in early 2013.
In the meantime it does not produce binary compatible results anymore, but has some other features that are pretty interesting.
- All generators of the original HEPGen -- for physics documentation see: Original Page
- More Bethe-Heitler and DVCS models
- Output in LEPTOv2 with GFortran or F77 headers
- A toolbox for reading in and analyzing LEPTOv2 files
- A library for accessing all generator functions with interfaces for each cross section calculation
HEPGen++ can be downloaded HERE
Guides and tutorials are available under the meta-tag hepgen
The doxygen documentation can be found HERE